199a West End Lane – Map Location
Tel 020 3280 3557
Fax 020 7372 4658
Tel 020 7604 5150
35 years and counting
KFH started life as a property management company back in 1977. Our first estate agent office opened in Putney in 1984 and since then we’ve grown to become a group consisting of over 50 branches across London. Living and working in the Capital means we have a huge amount of property knowledge and experience. Our estate agents have earned a reputation for quality and a friendly service too.
Our business is London
As a major player in the Capital’s property market, we see ourselves as Completely London. We don’t think it’s an exaggeration; it’s just a good way to explain where we operate. Our London focus combined with the comprehensive range of services we offer means we’re much more than just an estate agent.
From buying, selling and renting to surveying, managing and even financial advice, our staff here at KFH can help in the following areas
- Residential Sales – property for sale in London
- Residential Lettings – property for rent in London
- Financial Services – mortgage advisors
- New Homes for sale – across the UK
- Commercial Property Services – for rent and sale in London
- Block Management – managing agents for London
- Surveyors and Valuers – residential and commercial surveys
- Conveyancing – for flats and houses in London
Keeping up to date
To stay in touch and receive alerts on new properties or updates on what’s new in London you can choose from:
- Email alerts – Register at My KFH and manage your property search
- Twitter – Join the conversation @KFH property
- Facebook – Become a fan of life in London at Completely London
- iPhone app – Download the free KFH iPhone app to view properties when on the move
The property market is always changing, which means plenty of new opportunities. But it can also mean new legislation which we at KFH have to become familiar with very quickly.
EPCs for rented properties and Tenancy Deposit Protection scheme are just a couple of examples, but we’ll make sure you’re fully informed with every change in legislation and in the market so we can give you the best advice.
Handling all kinds of property
Every property and transaction carried out here at KFH is different and will be given a unique combination of our services.
For example, we manage a group of 1930s mansion blocks in the heart of Chiswick. It’s an iconic, art deco estate that needs to be managed in the right way to keep it in good condition.
How we work
When you ask one of our KFH estate agents to help you with your property, we’ll give you up to date advice and help.
We’ll listen to what you need, and use our knowledge, resources and people to give it to you. We’ll even tailor our services to suit your individual situation.
Contact one of our estate agents in London today to find out how we can help.